Why BreakThrough?… because it’s about God breaking through into our lives, and us breaking through to be the Men of God, that God created us to be!
The cause: For Christ
- Allowing God to change us.
- Willing to step into His vision and go His way.
- To be ‘good and faithful’ servants of the King.
- To be the Mighty Men of God that we are called to be and can be.
- Being established in our identity in Christ
- To be, in all things, in all places, men of God, faithful disciples.
- To become more Godly sons, brothers, fathers, husbands, work colleagues
- Breaking through the things that hold us back.
What we commit to:
There are several groups, each of which meets once a month for an evening meal. Some of us also get together for a breakfast too. We eat (very important!), talk, have fellowship, and pray together. We also commit to praying for (at least!) three things daily:
- Each other - to encourage and bless.
- Our Church – giving thanks for people, blessing, leaders, for protection, development, to reach more people with the transforming power of the Gospel of Christ.
- Our World – for the poor, the suffering, for transformation and renewal, for the advancement of God’s Kingdom in our city, country and the world!
We hold each other up before God, encourage one another, and share our joys and difficulties together. We also support each other between meetings, in friendship, and also in asking for prayer as we feel the need.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. (Proverbs 27:17 NIV)