- Gambia leader Yahya Jammeh rejects election resultGambia's leader rejects the result of the presidential election, a week after admitting defeat.
- Funds sought for Brexit court case in IrelandA British QC is launching a campaign to raise funds to bring a case on Brexit in the Irish courts.
- Obama orders review into 'Russian hacking' before US electionPresident Barack Obama orders a review of cyber-attacks, blamed on Russia, that shook the US election.
- Cryogenic storage offers hope for renewable energyThe world's largest cold energy storage plant, which can act like a giant battery for renewable energy, is being commissioned at a site near Manchester.
- Boris Johnson: 'Profound concern' for people of YemenThe foreign secretary voices "profound concern" for the plight of the people of war-torn Yemen.