- Rockefellers to divest fossil fuelsThe Rockefeller family, which made its fortune from oil, is to sell its investments in fossil fuels and put money into clean energy.
- VIDEO: Sharp rise in Malaysia dengue deathsThe number of people dying from dengue fever in Malaysia has more than tripled this year compared with 2013, with 250 cases being reported daily.
- Secret Service struggles behind scenesWhite House break-in adds to Secret Service woes
- How lasers revealed a lost city in the jungleHow lasers have revealed an ancient city beneath the forest
- VIDEO: Giant Galapagos tortoise preservedScientists at the American Museum of Natural History and taxidermy experts have preserved Lonesome George, the last Pinta giant tortoise, who died in 2012 in the Galapagos Islands.