- Lord Janner: Family want child sex abuse inquiry delayThe family of the late Labour peer Lord Janner are demanding the public inquiry into child abuse postpones its plan to examine the allegations against him.
- Nuisance calls: Which? says company bosses should be liableThe bosses of firms that make nuisance calls should be held personally responsible, the consumer group Which? says.
- Export ban placed on Queen Victoria's wedding coronetA temporary export ban has been placed on a sapphire and diamond coronet that belonged to Queen Victoria, preventing it from being sold abroad.
- Special powerA photography project takes on a deeper meaning for a father whose son has Down's Syndrome
- M Ilyas Khan: The Afghans forced to go homePakistan has told all three million Afghan refugees within its borders to leave - causing chaos on its borders, the BBC's M Ilyas Khan reports.