- Indonesia plane crash toll risesIndonesian officials says 141 bodies have been recovered after a military plane crashed into houses in Medan on Tuesday, with no known survivors.
- Scotland to roll out 'Clare's Law'A trial scheme which allows people to be told if their partners have been violent in the past is to be extended across Scotland.
- VIDEO: Runways report devastating, say localsRunways report: Harmondsworth residents give their reaction to the Airports Commission report recommending a third Heathrow runway.
- England slows down for 'hottest day'Temperatures are rising across England as forecasters predict it is likely to become the hottest day of the year.
- RAF prepares to return Tunisia deadThe bodies of some of the British tourists killed by a gunman in Tunisia are set to be flown back to the UK.