- France elections: Le Pen steps aside as National Front leaderMarine Le Pen says she will be above "partisan considerations" as she seeks the French presidency.
- Huge robbery sparks gun battles in Paraguay and BrazilBrazilian police clash with a gang blamed for "the robbery of the century" in neighbouring Paraguay.
- Two-tier system hampers refugees in UK - MPs and peersA cross-party group of MPs and peers calls for the creation of a new minister for refugees.
- 'I would be dead without football'James tried to kill himself multiple times from age 15. But football has given him a reason to live.
- The boxer who refuses to cash in on beating a championMihai Nistor was the last fighter to knock out Anthony Joshua - but while Joshua earns millions, Nistor remains an amateur on a modest income. Why?